Whether you want to improve your landscape or fix your driveway, our Stone Experts make it easy to choose the perfect stone for your project. Below is a short video to help you prepare for a delivery of stone from Frazier Quarry, plus a few simple tips on how to order and what to expect.
See how to prepare for a delivery of stone from Frazier Quarry
How to Order
Frazier Quarry and our delivery partners work with you to find the best solution for the delivery of your stone. We can help you with placement and spreading of stone if the site conditions are right and you let us know what you need when ordering.
KNOW YOUR SITE CONDITIONS
We don’t want to damage your property with our truck, and we must ensure the safety of both our driver and truck. Please think about the following before you order stone for your job site.
- Are there any overhead electric lines or tree limbs? The truck is twice as tall with the bed raised!
- Is the ground level? The truck can easily tip over when the heavy bed is raised on uneven ground.
- Is the ground soft from recent rain, or swampy?
- Are there any buried pipes or septic lines that the heavy truck might break?
- Deliver more than one product at a time in the same truck
- Drive over bridges that support less than the loaded truck’s weight
- Allow our drivers to shovel or rake stone on the job site.