We offer a variety of crushed and landscaping stone for both commercial and home projects. Below is a brief introduction to our product line, but you can always contact our Stone Experts if you have any questions, want to see samples, or need us to scout your site. Our consultation is free!
Our landscaping stone comes in a variety of colors and sizes to fit your landscaping needs. Landscaping stone may be natural or crushed:
- Natural landscaping stone is rounded gravel that is perfect to use anywhere mulch would be used, on pathways, or to accent driveways.
- Crushed stone is more uniform in color than natural stone, ideal in flower beds or as a decorative driveway stone.
Click on a product below to learn more about each.
Ready to freshen up your mulch beds with landscaping stone? Check out our video to see three easy steps for replacing mulch with stone.
Our crushed limestone is available in a variety of sizes that are useful for multiple commercial, landscaping, and home improvement applications. General crushed stone types we offer include:
- Base Stone - Includes #25, #26, #21A, #21B, and CBR 30. Base stone is dense for maximum compaction, used to stabilize under asphalt and concrete paving for parking lots and roads.
- Coarse Aggregate - Includes #5, #56, #57, #68, #78, and #8. Primarily used in concrete and asphalt mixes, but also good for driveways and septic systems.
- Fine Aggregate - Includes 1/4" Dust, #9, and Limestone Sand. The 1/4" Dust and Limestone Sand are used in asphalt and concrete mixes, and applications that require sand. #9 is used on ice to ensure better traction during inclement weather, as well as for surface treatment applications on roads.
- Rip Rap - Includes Class A-1, Class I, Class II, and Class III. Larger rocks placed along shores and banks for erosion control. Can also be used as accent stone for landscaping applications.
- Agricultural Lime - Used by farmers and homeowners to raise the pH level in soils to promote healthy fields and lawns. Frazier Quarry offers "High Mag" (high magnesium) and "High Cal" (high calcium) limes.
- RDC (Rock-Dirt Combination) - Developed by Frazier Quarry, RDC is a mixture of crushed stone and dirt, providing protection and stability on construction sites in wet weather, as well as providing an erosion-controlled, all-weather base for crushed stone pads. Learn more about how RDC can protect your jobsite.
- Other Material - Includes 4X1's, 2x1's, and OGB (or SURGE). Used on farm/logging roads and in construction entrances where heavy truck traffic is required in wetter than normal conditions.